Windows Azure Platform Training Kit - September Update
Windows Azure Platform Training Kit - September Update が公開されました（2010/10/04）。
The Windows Azure Platform Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs, presentations, and demos that are designed to help you learn how to use the Windows Azure platform including: Windows Azure, SQL Azure and the Windows Azure AppFabric. This release includes several updates.
Here is what is new in the training kit:
- Updated all hands-on labs and demo scripts for Visual Studio 2010, the .NET Framework 4, and the Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio version 1.2 release
- Added a new hands-on lab titled "Introduction to the AppFabric Access Control Service (September 2010 Labs Release)"
- Added a new hands-on lab "Debugging Applications in Windows Azure"
- Added a new hands-on lab "Asynchronous Workload Handling"
- Added a new exercise to the "Deploying Applications in Windows Azure" hands-on lab to show how to use the new tools to directly deploy from Visual Studio 2010.
- Added a new exercise to the "Introduction to the AppFabric Service Bus" hands-on lab to show how to connect a WCF Service in IIS 7.5 to the Service Bus
- Updated the "Introduction to AppFabric Service Bus" hands-on lab based on feedback and split the lab into 2 parts
- All of the presentations have also been updated and refactored to provide content for a 3 day training workshop.
- Updated the training kit navigation pages to include a 3 day agenda, a change log, and an improved setup process for hands-on labs.
Note: The Windows Azure Platform training kit is now split into two releases. One release is for Visual Studio 2010 and another is for Visual Studio 2008. The Visual Studio 2008 version includes all of the updated presentations, however, new hands-on labs and lab updates will only be added to the Visual Studio 2010 version.